- We travelled to LA to interview Sharon Osbourne and chat about her Poms. One of them, Bella, is this issue's cover star
- From Gdańsk to Warsaw to Kraków, the travel section visits Poland and the Pomerania Region, the home of the Pom
- The lead story looks into the breed’s interesting history and enduring popularity over the years. From Queen Victoria to Kim Kardashian, the Pomeranian has always had friends in high places
- A couple visit a state prison in the US, where a dog training programme is taking place
- Why Donald Trump is the first president in almost 70 years not to have a pet in the White House
- And comedian and dog owner Fortune Feimster talks about her metaphorical rise in the world of comedy
DOG is a modern lifestyle magazine exploring the presence and influence of dogs and their owners in society. Each issue centres on a specific breed and theme and explores the meaningful interactions between individuals and their dogs through photographic portfolios, interviews and personal essays. Visual, poetic, current and innovative, DOG offers original content and a new perspective on what it means to be a dog lover and owner. Content for DOG comes from a variety of creative sources, including emerging and established photographers, designers, illustrators, writers and visual artists.